The award recognizes high schools and community organizations each month throughout the school year for their innovative efforts and work towards FAFSA completion.
Anyone can submit a nomination, so we encourage counselors, teachers, students, parents and the community to nominate their high school or community organization that they feel deserves the award!
- October - Desert Edge High School- Goodyear, AZ
- November -Sunnyside High School- Tucson, AZ
- December - San Luis High School- San Luis, AZ
- January- Cataline High School- Tucson, AZ
- February-Desert View High School-Tucson, AZ
Winners will receive a recognition certificate signed by the Governor for the winning school or community organization and a celebratory lunch for the counseling/ community organization team! Winners will also receive a FAFSA celebration box which includes the following student giveaways: gifts cards, and AZ FAFSA Challenge swag to help promote FAFSA completion! The swag can be used to promote an upcoming FAFSA event, raffle prizes to seniors who have completed the FAFSA, and help boost FAFSA completion!